Friday, April 4, 2008

Jay and B are making my month


Beyonce and Jay-Z appear to be crazy in love with each other, crazy enough to even get married.
The "'03 Bonnie & Clyde" super music couple has reportedly obtained a marriage license in Scarsdale Village, N.Y., according to People.
A source told People the couple obtained the license, which is valid for two months, on Tuesday morning.
Patience appears to have paid off for Beyonce, who told InStyle magazine in December 2006, "You can't rush a man into anything – whether it's a relationship, marriage or having children."
Beyonce, 26, has been dating Jay-Z, 38, since 2002.

I'm so happy about this recent rumor! Ihave been pulling this couple since 2002. I feel like I am apart of the reletionship, the way the public plays out their life. All I can say is CONGRATS!! - If this is true, but I guess we will jus have to wait and see.

No comments: