Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is E-40 is DEAD?


Various rumors began to circulate this weekend that the rapper had died from causes ranging from a driveby shooting to "ghostriding" in his car. After the media began to circulate the rumor and the rapper began to receive urgent calls, a statement was released to E-40s Myspace page and to SOHH.com.


So the answer to my title question is, no. E-40, the "huge" rapper (in size not record sales), is alive and well. He was actually in Las Vegas during the NBA All- Star weekend.


Rumors like this makes me wonder who really started it. He isn't the first to have a death rumor and by far won't be the last, but couldn't they be more realistic about his death? He has no "beef" that I know, so why would it be a drive by? Honestly, it could have been believeable if it was a heartattack!


I'm not even trying to be mean. I feel bad for him because he thinks he has actually made it to the point that people will create rumors of him. And it's probably his "people" who started it, i wouldn't be surprised if his new album/single comes out in two weeks!


Hey I didn't fall for it!

No comments: